Tuesday, August 15, 2017

WWC131 - The Winners

It's time to announce the Rock Star and Rockers for Kath's "All About Birthdays" Challenge.  But first, we'd like to thank everyone who played along with with us.  Your entries were wonderful and it made our choices harder.  The Watercooler Artists enjoyed visiting your blogs to see all of your great designs.

Kath's choice for her Watercooler Rock Star is Aileen Ryan's adorable birthday card. Following the winner are the Watercooler Artists choices for the Watercooler Rockers.

Kath's Winner:  I love the sweet little girls and how well the water coloring was done!

Congratulations, Aileen!  Here is your badge to proudly display on your blog designating you as our Watercooler Rock Star!


Now it's time for the Watercooler Artists to share their choices for our Watercooler Rockers.

Marsha's Choice:  I love this design as well as the colors and those flowers.  A beautiful clean and simple design.

Libby's Choice:  I LOVE the colors! Simply done.

Penny's Choice:  I love the diagonal background and the beautiful colouring on the little bear. It's so adorable.

Gail's Choice:  'Cause it made me laugh!

Judy's Choice:  I adore this dinosaur and the dimensionality of this card!

Heidi's Choice:  The incredible mix of colours in the background simply makes the white die-cuts "pop". Both cards are gorgeous but the balloons are my favourite against those wonderful colours.

Fiona's Choice:  I love those rich colours and the simplicity of the cut out in the foreground.
 
Julia, Caroline, Michele, Chris, Louise, Darlene and Robyn congratulations.  Here is your badge to proudly display on your blog designating you as our Watercooler Rockers.


And, there you have our Rock Star and Watercooler Rockers for this week!  Be sure to come back tomorrow, August 16th, for our next Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  You won't want to miss out on all the wonderful designs by our Watercooler Artists.

6 comments:

  1. OH WOW! This is awesome! Thanks so much for choosing my card as a favorite! Congrats to the other winners as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Judy for selecting my card! So happy to be rocking the watercooler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous DT manly cards, great inspiration!!


    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for picking my card, Everytime I look at these sweeties I wonder what she's whispering. Congrats to all the other fav picks too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I rocked the Watercooler :-)
    Thank you so much for choosing my card, Libby. It's such a thrill to see it up there.
    Congrats to the other rockers - fabulous work.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much ladies for liking my card, some wonderful cards this week, see you next week too.. so glad my stash of male cards is growing

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Anyway, we love to read comments and hope sharing that information doesn't scare you off.